The 5 most frequently asked questions about the financial portal inancingent
FinTech inancingent is a full-service provider independent of product and supplier for self-employed persons, tradesmen and small companies in Germany. inancingent works with more than 220 established banks, savings banks and alternative financial partners. In addition to loans, loans and leases, inancingent also arranges factoring and alternative financing such as mezzanine capital, purchase and project financing or private debt.
Companies, freelancers and the self-employed can quickly find the best possible financing solution as well as the best terms in terms of interest, term, own funds and collateral via the inancingent finance portal.
All financing inquiries and tenders on the financial portal inancingent are automatically checked for eligibility. Self-employed, tradespeople and medium-sized companies are hardly aware that more than 1,700 different support programs are available at EU, federal and state level in Germany. Together with the request, inancingent examines which funding can be used for financing. Support programs are often a prerequisite for setting up the company or start-up, especially for young entrepreneurs.
1. What is the benefit of vendor-independent and cross-product solutions?
Cross-product means that in addition to corporate loans, other financial products such as leasing, factoring, mezzanine capital, purchasing and project financing or private debt. or about to be offered for real estate financing.
The advantage of vendor-independent solutions is that applicants can advertise their financing needs online on the inancingent portal. This is a key advantage over the house bank. The affiliated banks will see your request and will make an offer if interested. When selecting the best offer, you will be assisted by a inancingent consultant who advises you on a provider-independent and cross- product basis and supports you in communication with the financial institution.
inancingent makes it possible to complete the entire application process efficiently: you receive the first financing offers within 24 hours. This gives you a quick market overview without spending much time.
2. Does inancingent also offer short-term loans to bridge financing bottlenecks?
In the event of defaults or other financing bottlenecks, self-employed and small companies in particular depend on speed for loans. A fast corporate loan with a binding commitment is the solution. The new Digital Employment Credit (DEC), offered by inancingent in cooperation with solare Bank, exactly meets the requirements for a fast loan solution to overcome financing gaps.
Digital Corporate Loan is a 100% digitized end-to-end process. Until the signing of the contract no manual step is necessary anymore:
- Bridging loan up to 100,000 euros within 24 hours
- Bridging loan up to 750,000 euros within 48 hours
NEW: Thanks to the cooperation with financinga, small loans under € 100,000 are now possible: inancingent Cooperation with financinga: Short-term loans up to € 100,000 also for self-employed and freelancers
3. What are the advantages compared to the house bank at inancingent?
Primarily, as mentioned above, the provider-independent and cross-product financing solutions. The customer receives offers from 220 financial service providers and banks as well as access to 1,700 subsidies at EU, federal and state level in Germany with a single request. This results in more suitable and cheaper financing solutions than in a request at the house bank. This also significantly increases the chance of financing, because specialized financial service providers can offer tailor-made solutions, which is not the case with the house bank.
Last but not least: In corporate finance, FinTech portals such as inancingent are leading to a paradigm shift away from the seller and to the buyer market. Previously, the banks determined the offer: The entrepreneur went to his house bank, where he presented the advisor’s offers. Either the customer accepted interest and conditions or he ran out of funds. With inancingent, the entrepreneur is looking for a tailor-made solution online. The financial service providers affiliated with inancingent court the customer. Unlike the house bank, where the customer is treated as a petitioner, the customer is finally king again!
4. Who is the financial portal aimed at?
The finance portal is designed for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as well as self-employed and freelancers. Applicants can place the financing requirement through an appropriate call for tenders and thus find the right offer without great difficulty. The different offers of the financial service providers can be compared easily and transparently. In addition, consultants, financial intermediaries and investment advisors can launch a bid for clients. Also, dealers of vehicles and machines can use the online portal for customers.
5. How much does the use of inancingent cost?
For applicants (SMEs, the self-employed, freelancers…) the use of the online portal is free of charge. Even a successful contract is free for applicants. If successful, financial services providers pay a corresponding commission. In addition, a contract offer for applicants is always non-binding.
inancingent provides a quick market overview and offers all commercial financial products from a single source. Compare offers from well-known financing partners and find the best financing for your project today.
Many self-employed, freelancers and SMEs did not know that…
- … the FinTech financial company financinga makes credit decisions within a few hours and thus within one business day possible for up to € 100,000 for short-term loans!
- … Factoring as a credit alternative for medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- … the financial portal inancingent increases the lending opportunities for SMEs and the self-employed by 100% and saves over 30% interest? More: SME tip: 100% higher credit chances and 30% interest savings!
- … you can receive money from the state even without repayment: More on: How self-employed, founders and small companies receive money from the state even without repayment!
- … the financing of start-ups and start-up companies is possible through inancingent. More about: start-up financing for self-employed, founders and entrepreneurs
- … before an SME turns to the bank with its request for credit, it should be informed in detail about the credit requirements!
- … a financially strong guarantor definitely increases the chances of getting a loan!
- … if there is no guarantor, a credit insurance can be useful as additional security!
- … in addition to a guarantee or credit insurance, there are other securities that increase the chances of a loan.
- … the purpose of the loan may also be of importance in the credit decision of the bank.
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies find loan seekers in our practice guide loan for the self-employed.